FIRE PROTECTION SERVICES
If you own or run a building in Vancouver, British Columbia, you are legally responsible for the safety of the people who inhabit your building. This includes implementing a fire protection plan in case a fire breaks out in your building. The goal of your fire safety plan is to protect your tenants, reduce damage to your building, and prevent further emergencies. Having a good plan in place will also ease the minds of your tenants and they will be equipped with the knowledge of what to do if they are required to evacuate the building quickly.
Phoenix Fire Prevention can help you draft a professional and comprehensive fire safety plan to use in your residential or industrial building located in Vancouver or the surrounding areas. If you are a contractor, a building owner or a property manager and you don’t have a proper fire safety plan, call Phoenix Fire Prevention today! Here are the types of buildings we can provide a fire safety plan with:
- Commercial/warehouse buildings
- Assisted living facilities/care homes
- Government facilities/Office buildings
- Shopping centres/retail/warehouse stores
- Commercial cooking/restaurant fire suppression
All of our fire safety plans will work in accordance with the BC fire codes and the municipal bylaws and will be catered to your specific building type. You can always trust us to be accurate and consistent with our fire safety plans!
We will set up an appointment with your local fire department to work with them to get approval. This is because you do need approval from your local fire department before you can implement your fire safety plan.
You should choose Phoenix Fire Prevention because we work hard to meet your deadlines and we offer additional services like:
- Offer fire safety training classes
- Produce and install emergency, evacuation, suite, and code signage
- Provide up-to-code fire extinguishers for your building
The Preparation Steps for Your Fire Safety Plan
When you book your initial consultation, we will come to your building and do a tour to determine the type and location of fire safety equipment you have or we can provide to you. After our initial visit, we will then go through the following steps to ensure you get the best fire safety plan for your building:
- Provide you with a text file with the fire safety plan
- Use AutoCAD drawings to add required information about your fire safety plan
- Provide you with a copy of the plan to review and then revise it if you see any changes that need to be made
- We will send you and the fire department a physical and digital copy of your fire safety plan
- Will give you plaque signs for each floor in your building
- Will provide you with the fire department’s approval letter for your fire safety plan
If you are a new building owner and need assistance creating a fire safety plan or if you would like to take our fire safety training class, please call us today to book your appointment!
Service and installation/design of the following fire Prevention Equipment:
- Fire Alarm and Detection Systems – small single zone systems to Large Mass Notification and Network Systems.
- Emergency Lighting, Exit Signs and Exit Guidance Systems.
- Portable Fire Extinguisher Sales, Service and Recharge. We offer full and complete Recharge Facilities for all types of Portable and Wheeled Extinguishers.
- Water Based Fire Suppression – Automatic Fire Sprinklers, Fire Pumps, Standpipe Systems, Water Mist, Fire Hose and Accessories, Fire Hydrants.
- Special Suppression Systems – Carbon Dioxide, Water Mist, Argonite, Novec/FM-200, High Expansion Foam, Foam-Water, Twin Agent/Large Dry Chemical
- Special Detection Systems – Carbon Monoxide, Heat Detection, High Sensitivity Smoke Detection, Flame Detection
PHOENIX FIRE LIFE & SAFETY PROVIDES SALES AND SERVICE TO:
- Commercial/Warehouse Buildings
- Care Homes/Assisted Living Facilities
- Government Facilities/Office Buildings
- Retail/Warehouse Stores and Shopping Centres
- Commercial Cooking/Restaurant Fire Suppression
- Fire Extinguisher Training
- Fire Evacuation Training
REQUEST A FREE QUOTE
Interested in working with us? Give us a call or send us an email. We will respond within 24 hours!