Protect your business, clients, community & services during difficult times
- Healthcare Grade No-Rinse Disinfectant
- Electrostatic Sprayers
- Disinfecting Process Approved by Health Canada
Another Added Service to make you SAFER!
What Our Electrostatic Sprayer Does!
Surfaces and equipment are disinfected faster and more thoroughly with our tough, high-performance Backpack Electrostatic Smart Sprayer.
This workhorse covers 25,000 square feet per tank and is constructed from galvanized steel, anodized aluminium, Teflon™ and aviation-grade rubber. We’ve incorporated metal connections and durable, highly anti-corrosive composites for increased lifespan and reliability.
Electrostatic technology, a longer-lasting battery, and world-class design accompanied by innovative software integration makes this Backpack the most economical and effective disinfectant dispersal system available, providing a more controlled application, ultimately leaving safer spaces and cleaner environments for everyone.
Our technicians do not require head-to-toe PPE, other than a face covering when in proximity to others. The disinfectant and sprayer are that effective and that Safe!
Who we are in it together, working with:
- Automotive Dealerships
- Healthcare, both public & private facilities, including Dental offices too
- Hospitality & Tourism, along with Small independent ‘coffee’ / drink shops
- Transportation Hubs and Services
- Home & Office, from office complexes to residential towers
- Sport & Recreation, including Stadiums and Gyms
- Warehouses & Logistics
- Grocery Stores
- Daycare Centres
- Day Spas and Grooming Salons
Frequently Asked Questions
What is electrostatic disinfection?
Electrostatic disinfection is the cleaning process of spraying a mist that is electrostatically charged onto surfaces. The spray contains positively charged particles that are able to cling onto and coat any surface they’re aimed at. Because of the nature of the positive charge, particles will dissipate and stick to the surface, completely covering it, including areas that are difficult or impossible to reach by hand alone. The mist coats surfaces evenly, enveloping objects even if the mist is sprayed only from one side. This makes electrostatic spray the ideal solution for germ- and contaminant-ridden areas.
All ElectroDefense sprayer systems harness electrostatic technology for charged-particle fluid dispersal.
Is Electrostatic spray disinfection right for my business?
If your building, vehicle, or space contains rooms or areas that are sensitive to grime and germs, such as:
- R&D facilities
- Clean rooms
- Manufacturing facilities
- Hospitals and care homes
- Education facilities such as colleges and childcare centers
…then yes, electrostatic spray cleaning is the best option for cleaning all the surfaces and equipment contained within them. Electrostatic disinfection is the most effective and efficient way to sanitize any space.
What are the benefits of using electrostatic sprayer?
- Reduces time it takes and fluid used to cover all surfaces and hard-to-reach places by over 50% compared to conventional methods
- Chemicals are applied in a more efficient, controlled manner, eliminating the dangers of overuse
- Improves infection control and the spread of viruses, bacteria, molds, and fungus, such as, COVID-19, influenza, MRSA, and many others
- Prevents costly financial consequences associated with healthcare systems and centers being overburdened
- Due to the nature of the electrostatic spraying, less chemical is needed to be used resulting in a cost savings on chemical disinfectant costs
- Serves as a defense from cross-contamination and moving germs and bacteria from one surface to another
Do surfaces need to be pre-cleaned before applying disinfectant?
Since electrostatic spraying is a non-obtrusive method of applying disinfectant, it does not remove heavy grime from surfaces. As such, any surfaces that are visibly dirty or carry grime or dirt should be wiped and/or pre-cleaned before application as they would need to be when using any other delivery system.
What type of safety and personal protective equipment is suggested?
The electrostatic-spraying method disperses very fine, atomized particles into the air in order to coat surfaces. Done correctly, the transfer efficiency of the liquid particles onto a surface is very high, which means little or no airborne mists remain in the atmosphere immediately following application. Nevertheless, it is recommended as a best practice to wear a standard dust/mist mask or other appropriate PPE during the application, along with eye and hand protection.
Can other people be in the area when electrostatic spraying disinfectant?
If the presence of others is required, non-operators in the vicinity should also wear the recommended PPE.
Is electrostatic disinfection environmentally friendly?
Electrostatic charging of fluid and its dispersal in and of itself is environmentally friendly. However, the chemical solution used with disinfection tools may not be. It is up to the user to take responsibility for the choice of fluid and its potential ecological impact. Our one-click excess fluid draining function ensures all residual liquid is easily returned to the container rather than being poured down a drain The electrostatic process can be performed with many different types of disinfectants, including green cleaning products. Which we use!
Electrostatic disinfection technology is also considered an eco-friendly method as it sprays up to 65% less chemicals per square foot